๐…๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐š ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ....

There are some thoughts of ratan tata by which we can become successful so we must have to apply it in our life...

1. "I don't believe in taking the right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right."

2. "There are many things that, if I have to relive, maybe I will do it another way. But I would not like to look back and think about what I have not been able to do."

3. "Take the stones people throw at you. And use them to build a monument."

4. "If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together"

7. "Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going because a straight line even in an ECG means we are not alive."

                            So I wish that you will apply it in your life and make your happy ...

Post a Comment

0 Comments